Toyin Aimakhu Reaches Out To Her Fans with Bedridden

Delectable actress Toyin Aimakhu has reached out to her loving fans after 3 bedridden days due to illness.
The 31 year old on Instagram, Friday wrote to her fans on how she keeps a happy face all the time because she wants her fans at the same frequency.

She wrote;
Good morning,
One way or another, I resisted posting this picture but I had to just do this to drive home my message and ensure you learn a tangible life lesson. I have been on the sick bed for 3 days now… regardless I still do what i can do to make you happy cus you my fans are special to me. I love to make you people happy… Sometimes, i’m sad but i act happy cus i know a lot of you look up to me. I just have to make myself happy to make you guys happy. A thankful and appreciative heart lives more and gets more. You dont know what they are passing through to make you happy. Learn to appreciate things and people.
That said, I would be calling between 200 to 500 of my fans today. Please drop your phone numbers here (her instagram page) and I would call you… because i care.. 



CHECK PICTURES AND LINK BELOW




https://www.instagram.com/p/BARvF5dNzym/?taken-by=aimakhutoyin

IDRIS WAHAB:

Honest, Coded, Gentle, Non Illiterate, Web designer ,Fashion maker ,Mr Naijabat,Makes way for best and a talented Muslim


Connect Me On: Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus | Mail

No comments

WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM OUR READERS





Also Read APPLY ADSENSE FOR YOUR BLOG EASILY

NAIJABAT (c) 2016. Powered by Blogger.